Name of village: Llanddewi Velfrey (Church of St David) Velfrey (Efelffre) area covering neighbouring parishes of Lampeter Velfrey and Crinow. Llanddewi Velfrey bounded by rivers Marlais, Taf, Deulan; and A478 through Penblewin. Situated in east of Pembrokeshire bordering with Carmarthenshire. Historical sites include Iron Age Settlements, St David's Church, Bethel and Fynnon Chapels continue to hold services. Area along A40 also known as 'Commercial'. Busy rural community
Hall built in the early 1950's. Seating capacity in rows 150 at tables 80 Registered Charity number 507269
Folding, movable stage; kitchen newly renovated; infra-red heaters; committee room
All bookings must be paid in full if less than 48 hours notice of cancellation is given.
From A40 by War Memorial, take Llanfallteg road northwards, hall 200 metres on the right