Tiers Cross, in the west of Pembrokeshire, is situated 4 miles south of Haverfordwest and the same distance north of Milford Haven. Neighbouring settlements include Walwyns Castle, 2 miles to the north west and Johnson to the east. The village is linear in shape, made up of a mix of traditional houses like the Manse adjoining the United Reformed Church, individual properties and homes on estates. The surrounding area is dotted with large farms in fertile countryside. Dramatic dips and water filled gullies are the legacy of the quarrying industry, still operating at Bolton Quarries, north of Tiers Cross.
The hall was built in 1932 as a school room for the village. It is owned by the United Reform Church and is in the process of being updated.
Facilities include:- kitchen; Stage; Hall with max capacity 150
From Haverfordwest, take the old Hakin Road and on entering the village, the School Room is found attached to the chapel in the centree of the village