Clarbeston Road was established following the arrival of the Railway in the 1850's; the village grew rapidly after the station was named Clarbeston Road. Prior to this there was a collection of houses and a pub on the crossroads.
The Memorial Hall was built in 1968 for the residents of Wiston, Walton East and Clarbeston. It is used for classes, meetings, social events and is available for private hire.
The Hall is used regularly by the groups on the calendar below together with:
1) Clarbeston Road Players
2) History Society
Contact Robin Sheldrake on 01437 - 731440, email@example.com
The main Hall will hold up to 200 seated and there are also committee rooms and a kitchen for hire. The Hall is on a single level and there is disabled access and toilets together with parking facilities.
The main Hall is charged out at £ 12 per hour but this is negotiable for recurring bookings.
The Hall is in the centre of the village of Clarbeston Road directly opposite the Cross Inn. It is on the B4313 the Maenclochog to Haverfordwest road.