Pembroke Dock is celebrating its 200 year anniversary this year. Its position on the estuary made it an ideal situation for the growth of the boat and ship building and maritime trade and an affiliation with the Royal Navy developed. The Royal Dockyard required a large workforce and people moved into the area creating a new town originally called Pater Church. In the early 1900's this name was changed to Pembroke Dock.
Main hall that can be split into two, 60 in each room. Computer room and meeting room that can seat 15. Main hall £12 per hour before 6pm, others £8 per hour. www.stjohnscomhall.org.uk
Portable stageing, kitchens at both ends of the hall. 7 somputers in the gallery. Lighting and speakers in the main hall. overhead projector in the meeting room. Gas heating in the main hall and gallery and electric heating in the meeting room.
Approach Pembroke Dock by A477, on London Road turn left at roundabout past Tesco up Water Street and Law Stret. Turn right at mini roundabout and travel approx 100 yds and the hall is behind the Church on your left.