Crymych is the principle village in the North Pembrokeshire area. After the arrival of the Cardi Bach rail link, it developed rapidly as a farmers trading post.
The hall, built between 1910 and 1914, was opened in 1922. Seating capacity is 250 and the standing capacity is 500.
- Kitchen with cooker and fitted units.
- Adjustable stage into various levels