Clarbeston Road was established following the arrival of the railway in the 1850’s; the village grew rapidly after the station was named Clarbeston Road. Prior to this there was a collection of houses and a pub on the crossroads.
The Memorial Hall was built in 1968 for the residents of Wiston, Walton East and Clarbeston. It is used for classes, meetings, social events and is available for private hire.
01437 731711 neu 07752 479984
The main Hall will hold up to 200 seated and there are also committee rooms and a kitchen for hire. The Hall is on a single level and there is disabled access and toilets together with parking facilities.