Crymych is the principle village in the North Pembrokeshire area. After the arrival of the Cardi Bach rail link, it developed rapidly as a farmers trading post.
The hall, built between 1910 and 1914, was opened in 1922. Seating capacity is 250 and the standing capacity is 500.
Kitchen with cooker and fitted units.
Adjustable stage into various levels
Accessible disabled toilet
For bookings contact Brian Jones on- 01239 832 02
Parking availableWheelchair access to front of buildingToiletsAccessible WCLevel entrance to buildingSteps