Name of village: Llanddewi Velfrey (Church of St David) Velfrey (Efelffre) area covering neighbouring parishes of Lampeter Velfrey and Crinow. Llanddewi Velfrey bounded by rivers Marlais, Taf, Deulan; and A478 through Penblewin. Situated in east of Pembrokeshire bordering with Carmarthenshire. Historical sites include Iron Age Settlements, St David’s Church, Bethel and Fynnon Chapels continue to hold services. Area along A40 also known as ‘Commercial’. Busy rural community
The hall was built in the early 1950’s. Seating capacity of 150 in rows and 80 at tables.
Registered Charity number: 507269
Anne Davies, 01834 860188
Folding, movable stage; kitchen newly renovated; infra-red heaters; committee room