Pembrokeshire Community Venues

St Johns Community Hall, Pembroke Dock

St Johns Community Hall, Pembroke Dock

Pembroke Dock is a town and a community in Pembrokeshire 3 miles northwest of Pembroke on the banks of the River Cleddau. Originally Paterchurch, a small fishing village, Pembroke Dock town expanded rapidly following the construction of the Royal Navy Dockyard in 1814. The Cleddau Bridge links Pembroke Dock with Neyland.
For 150 years Pembroke Dock was a military town, and home to all three Armed Services. The last military unit left in the 1960s and the town has striven to find new roles ever since. This fine Victorian town with its grid like street pattern and impressive buildings has expanded considerably in the past 50 years. It still has connections to its illustrious industrial past. Today the former dockyard is a commercial port and a gateway by ferry to Ireland.

The Hall

The Hall can be used as a large space for many kinds of events. It is an ideal venue for children’s parties, celebrations, training sessions, sports events, dances, dinners, fetes and theatrical and musical performances. The Capacity for the Hall is 240 has a kitchen, disabled toilet facilities and a separate entrance.
Link to there website- http://www.stjohnscomhall.org.uk/